Customer Service BDC Representative/ Part-time Bar
Company: Vern Eide Motorcars Inc.
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a motivated Customer Service
BDC (Business Development Center) Representative to help drive our
expanding Sales and Service Departments. Required duties include
handling heavy inbound and outbound calls, with a commitment to
increase customer service satisfaction with each and every
customer. The successful Customer Service BDC Representative
utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone
manners, and positive attitude to get customers in the door.This
position provides variety through manning our coffee shop as
needed. The successful Barista creates an undeniably positive
impression through quality beverages, courteous etiquette, and
customer service. Barista experience preferred. However, we will
gladly train you on everything you need to know.This is an
opportunity to build relationships with new customers and
strengthen valued relationships with existing customers. The
successful applicant will be organized and motivated, completing a
range of administrative duties. They will also have excellent
people skills, and be comfortable communicating with customers
regularly. A background in Automotive Sales or Service and/or call
center experience is strongly desired, but not required. We will
happily teach you everything you need to know.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
engage effectively with management, staff, and customers.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and make outbound calls with
exceptional phone etiquette, creating an undeniably positive first
impression. (A script can be provided.)
- Generate emails and make outbound calls according to a
- Assist in the sales and service processes to ensure customer
- Understand the values of products and services our company
offers and communicate such to our customers.
- Provide quality beverages and products, according to recipe
- Manage cash drawer, following cash handling procedures.
- Operate and maintain cleanliness of all equipment.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all
- Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for continuous
performance and process improvements.
- Foster a spirit of cooperation and teamwork with and between
- Assist with other duties, as assigned. Qualifications:
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant software and ability to
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Friendly, outgoing, and personable demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good attendance and work ethic.
- Must be customer service-focused and motivated to succeed.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude
at the first point of contact with all potential customers.
Keywords: Vern Eide Motorcars Inc., Sioux City , Customer Service BDC Representative/ Part-time Bar, Sales , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!