Customer Service Representative
Company: CorTrust Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCORTRUST BANKThe mission of this bank is to
profitably deliver high quality customer service that meets the
financial needs of our community, its businesses, and its citizens.
No line of financial services is beyond our charter.CorTrust Bank
is seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Customer Service
Representative to join our team in Yankton, SD!It's more than just
a job! When you join one of the region's leading community banks,
you can expect a family atmosphere committed to building
outstanding teams. We believe in the overall well-being of our
employees and work hard to provide the best opportunities for
growth. We're proud to offer a competitive compensation package
that includes perks like 401k, insurance, paid time off, service
awards, and community service opportunities.As a Customer Service
Representative, incumbents will support CorTrust's mission and
business objectives by providing prompt, efficient, and friendly
service to customers in all interactions. They will ask deeper
questions to understand customers' needs and make appropriate
service and product suggestions. They will process teller
transactions and be proficient in cash handling.Daily duties for
this position include:
- Communicate professionally and courteously with clients and
adhere to phone etiquette policies.
- Understand and apply policy to accurately complete teller
transactions such as cash and check deposits, check cashing, credit
payments, savings bonds, wire transfers, and withdrawals.
- Open new deposit accounts for personal and business customers,
and develop knowledge of Bank products and services to help
customers choose the correct account to fit their unique
- Recognize the needs of customers to recommend and cross-sell
additional Bank services and refer to business partners when
- Demonstrate accurate cash handling and reporting.
- Adhere to all CorTrust policies and handbooks and complete
required training to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Adapt well to changes in policy and procedures. Other duties,
responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any
time, with or without notice. Required skills & abilities:
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform
primary duties and responsibilities of position.
- Cash handling and knowledge of banking regulations and
operations preferred, but not required.
- Adapts easily to system, process, product, and service
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through
advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Demonstrates high levels of personal diplomacy, integrity, and
- Ability to understand and abide by the Bank's policies and
handbooks.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CorTrust Bank, Sioux City , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Yankton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!