Company: Job Juncture
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 12, 2019
- Seeking a maintenance supervisor candidate to join our team.
Our client offers stability, a great benefit package, and
opportunity for growth with a successful and secure company that
has been in business for more than 80 years.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader
who is an excellent problem solver, and has excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- A background in both equipment and food processing maintenance
- FULL Relocation assistance is provided; sponsorship is NOT
- Lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in
predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day
supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation
associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing
Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP's,
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work
closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking
and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier
performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment
reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all
operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem
analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with USDA
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management
- High School diploma or GED and 2+ years of maintenance or
process/project engineering experience; required. Bachelor's Degree
is a plus
- Previous leadership experience in manufacturing or military
setting required. Food manufacturing is preferred specifically in
beef, chicken, pork, seafood industries, meat processing, meat
slicing, meat packaging, slaughter, consumer products or similar
- Advanced technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair:
ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, PLCs,
instrumentation, mechanical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics,
pumps, motors, etc.
- Able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order
processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and
scheduling software, preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation,
change management skills, decision making, empowerment and
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts
associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- May be required to work long hours and weekends.
- Provides leadership and guidance to employees in the
- Excellent leadership skills, able to be self-motivated and
manage multiple areas in a large facility on 2nd shift
If you have experience as a maintenance supervisor in a
manufacturing or military setting, then send us your resume and we
will respond asap!
military veteran preferred
Keywords: Job Juncture, Sioux City , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!