SiouxCityRecruiter
the smart solution for Sioux City jobs

Production Positions - GREAT BENEFITS!

Company: BoDeans Baking Company
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: February 10, 2019

Job Description:

We must CONEfess, our benefits are some of the BEST!



401K

With our new 401K and company match plan if an employee contributes 10%, the company will match 6.5% for a total of 16.5%! Every pay check that 16.5% will be placed in your 401K account, which at BoDeans means Weekly!



At BoDeans you will be 100% vested from day 1! Also take advantage of our company paid retirement planning services.



ESOP

Also known as the Employee Stock Ownership Plan means we are 100% employee owned!

All BoDeans Employees are now eligible for ESOP!

But how does that benefit you?!

• Ownership in the company

• All contributions to your ESOP are made by the company

• Discretionary 8.5% employer contribution at the end of the year

• Great diversifier for the 401(k) or traditional savings

• Increases likelihood for a successful retirement



Don't forget about our competitive pay; medical, dental & vision insurance; Amazing PTO plan with a perfect attendance benefit; paid holidays but best of all... you will have the BEST smelling workplace!!



Bodeans is currently hiring for:



  • Maintenance - 2nd shift

  • Hand Packers - 3rd shift

  • Line Attendants - 2nd/3rd shift

  • Operators - 2nd/3rd shift





    Pre-Hire Drug screen required

    BoDeans Baking Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
    recblid n8wxdhke4t5rxf9zevovcyv4et8htl

    Keywords: BoDeans Baking Company, Sioux City , Production Positions - GREAT BENEFITS!, Professions , Sioux City, Iowa

    Click here to apply!

    Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

    I'm looking for
    in category
    within


Other Professions Jobs


Licensed Plumber- Omaha Area- Signing Bonus
Description: US-NE-OmahaOverview br br TOP NOTCH PLUMBERS WANTED br br It's not just a job, it's a career in plumbing br br Roto-Rooter, a premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in (more...)
Company: Roto-Rooter Services Company
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Field Construction Project Manager
Description: Modification CM:The Construction Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Construction Vendor's for all tasks associated to Site Design through Construction, On Air and Close-Out. (more...)
Company: TEKsystems
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Laborers, Foremen, CDL A Drivers
Description: National Industrial Service Companyseeking motivated people, willing totravel and work at various job sitesthroughout the U.S. Company training,advancement opportunities.Benefits: Full benefits, including401K. (more...)
Company: Meylan
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019


Temporary Summer Assembly & Logistics Technicians
Description: JOB SUMMARY 13 br Logistics Technician is responsible for shipping and receiving product and parts and distributing inventory to the production line. 13 br 13 br ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 13 (more...)
Company: CLAAS OMAHA LLC
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Environmental-Asbestos Technician I
Description: Job Description General Responsibilities: As an Environmental Technician I with Terracon you will perform basic data collection and documentation duties related to environmental field activities associated (more...)
Company: Terracon
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Class A CDL Owner Operators - End Dump Drivers: $175,000-$200,000 Aver
Description: br End Dump 1.72 loaded / 1.32 empty fsc on all miles br br Job Description: br Owner Operators - End Dumps Oakley s Owner Operators love End Dump freight s fast loading and unloading. AND (more...)
Company: OAKLEY TRUCKING
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Class A CDL OTR Company Drivers
Description: Job Description: Class A CDL OTR Company Drivers Call 877 241-7714 Ext. 305 for more information Pay Info: .60 per mile both loaded and unloaded Tradewinds is a full service transportation company
Company: Tradewinds
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Swing Route Driver
Description: Job Title Swing Route Driver
Company: Waste Connections
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Regional CDL-A DRIVING JOB
Description: 1,155 WEEKLY ------- 3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Nu Vision Recruiting
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Sr Cybersecurity Architect
Description: At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing (more...)
Company: Bank of the West
Location: Omaha
Posted on: 02/20/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Iowa jobs by following @recnetIA on Twitter!

Sioux City RSS job feeds