Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Assist with equipment changeovers.
- Prepare others for production job responsibilities by
demonstrating operational procedures.
- Support assigned duties of the plant manager to assist in the
business of the facility.
What Experience You Need
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Three (3) months related experience or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
What Could Set You Apart
- 1 year work experience in warehouse environment Preferred
- Being able to work in freezing tempertaures.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Sioux City , Farmers Lead, Professions , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!