Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Being able to work in freezing temperatures as needed.
- Train new hires for the plants.
- Being able to sit for long periods of time in an office
What Experience You Need
• Basic computer skills
• WMS functions
What Could Set You Apart
- Must be able to effectively adapt to change and work in a
fast-pace work environment.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Sioux City , Associate, Training, Professions , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!