Combo Checker (Farmers)
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Visually inspect meat to ensure its quality and remove any
- Lift boxes for processing
- Count/measure items to order documents and packing lists
- Label and place materials and supplies in stock
- Inspect operating equipment and request repairs as needed
What Experience You Need
- Basic Math Skills
What Could Set You Apart
- Production experience preferred
- Knowledge of different muscle cuts preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to occasionally stand, kneel, or crouch and lift up to
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Sioux City , Combo Checker (Farmers), Professions , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!