Unit Technician - 3rd Shift - Located in Sioux City, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are seeking a Unit Technician to work overnights in our
residential treatment program at Rosecrance Jackson Centers. This
position works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and has a
passion for helping others obtain recovery. About Us: Leaders in
recovery. Champions of hope. Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit
organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance
use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults,
and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and
Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative,
multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach. Since 1916, our
unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a
source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a
roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance
served nearly 50,000 clients last year. Essential
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the patients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences ensuring the
physical and emotional safety of patients at all times.
- Monitor and document in the EHR each patient's participation in
treatment activities ensuring record is maintained consistent with
required rules and regulations.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions as needed.
- General cleaning duties as required.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of 12-Step program.
- Attend/Maintain TACT 2 training/certification
- Valid driver's license.
- Attend/Maintain Medication Manager training/certification.
- CPR training or complete within three months. Job Type:
Full-time Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym Schedule: 4-10 hour
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 8:00am
- Friday thru Monday Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Recovery
Centers - Sioux City, IA Rosecrance is an equal opportunity
employer. EEO is the Law: Education Required
- High School or better Licenses & Certifications Required
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Unit Technician - 3rd Shift - Located in Sioux City, IA, Professions , Salix, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!