Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Waste Connections
Location: South Sioux City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Minimum responsibilities are:
- Perform repairs and inspections, safety checks, diagnosis and
repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems
on diesel vehicles.
- Utilize vehicle computer electrical systems to interpret
failure modes to identify and adjust Engine and Vehicle Control
- Respond to road calls for emergency repairs
- Reviewing, Completing or assigning repairs identified on driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Completing required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
- Test driving trucks after services and repairs
- Helping other team members with repairs as needed
- Having professional and courteous interactions with our drivers
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in a variety of diesel vehicle diagnostic tools,
preventative maintenance and repair.
- Basic tool set
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain within 90 days of start of
- Hydraulic experience is a plus
Keywords: Waste Connections, Sioux City , Preventative Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , South Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!