Posted on: January 15, 2022
Aerotek, rated best in staffing for the fifth consecutive year,
is looking to hireConstruction Workersfor one of our clients.This
company does not lay off, they offer a 4 day work week, paid
vacation, and a 401k.Apply today if you are interested in working
for a company with a great culture.Job Details:
- Starting Pay Range:$18 - $22/hr.
- Weekly Pay
- Job Site Location:Holstein, IA
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 6:30am to 4:30pm.
- Work 4x10 hour shifts. No Layoffs, work is done year
round!Typical Day as a Construction Laborer:
- Pour concrete and dismantle forms after use, use saws, hammers,
nails, bolts or form hardware.
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using
pick, shovels and rakes.
- Demo existing concrete and excavate soil on new project
- Form concrete and place rebarPreferred Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of Construction experience.
- Ability to lift and Carry at least 50-80 lbs.
- MUST have a valid Drivers LicenseSkills:Power Tools, Hand
Tools, Cabinet Building, Drilling, Framing, Furniture Making,
Insulation, Paneling, Sanding, Sawing, Trimming, Woodworking,
blueprints, building codes, building plans, cutting, finishing,
installation, construction, carpentry, concrete, demolition,
building, restoration, remodel, roofing, journeyman, nail gun,
chisel, sanderExperience Level:Entry Level About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Sioux City , Construction Laborer, Professions , Holstein, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!