Company: Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) and its 13 locations specialize
in precision machining, fabrication, and assembly of highly
engineered components. With over 175 years of combined experience,
300,000 sq. ft. of floor space, 250 CNC machines and 350 talented
employees across the United States and Canada, we leverage our
combined expertise and state of the art CNC machining capabilities
to deliver quality machined parts to customers all across the
globe. Our primary commitment is to provide our customers with a
quality product, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing.
Mill Creek Machining (MCM), a CMT company, is seeking a Quality
Technician to work with our Quality team for our Paullina, IA
location. The Quality Technician is responsible for verifying that
manufactured parts and outside services comply with the customer
specifications using inspection control methods and procedures. If
you are looking for an organization and career that will match your
strong work ethic and passion for success, Mill Creek Machining is
a great place to start!
- This position works a schedule of Monday thru Friday from
7:00am-5:00pm. The pay range for this position is between
$18.50/hr. - $23.00/hr. DOE. A weekly attendance bonus of $47.00
per week will be added to each pay period when all scheduled hours
Essential Duties And Responsibilities As Per Training
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure compliance to company standards and specifications.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations
from existing standards.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement
new methods accordingly.
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
Experience, Qualifications, And Skills
- High School/GED or equivalent education is required.
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts
including fractions, ratios, and proportions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both
written and orally.
- Hands-on working knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 and
AS9100 requirements a plus.
- Experience with drawing interpretation (GD&T) and
inspection activities, manufacturing processes and problem-solving
techniques a plus.
- Familiarity with FAI and PPAP inspection procedures a
- CMM experience a plus.
Benefits And Perks
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to,
a competitive pay rate, accrued vacation time, sick time, paid
holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision
insurance as well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability,
and life/AD&D insurance. Employee Only Dental coverage,
Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer
Consolidated Machine & Tool and all of its locations are a
drug-free workplace / Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibit
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business
needs, job requirements, and individual experience and
qualifications, without regard to a person's sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race,
creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other
status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT), Sioux City , Quality Technician, Professions , Paullina, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!