Addiction Counselor - Adult Outpatient Program
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Sign on bonus available!
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about recovery for an Outpatient Addiction Counselor position in our Adult Outpatient Program in Sioux City, Iowa. - The addiction counselor provides assessments, individual, group and family counseling for clients struggling with substance use disorders. - -
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes intervention and assessments; residential care for teens and adults with on-site detox services; intensive outpatient care and continuing care; family support, education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services and family support programs; alumni programming and parent support groups; and prevention and early intervention education for students and communities.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
1. Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated clients.
3. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
4. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
5. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, progress and discharge plans).
6. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, employees and community groups.
7. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
8. Serve as a member of the outpatient clinical team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
9. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct and with the framework of the law.
10. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
11. Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
12. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned.
-Job Type: Full-time
-Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials.
This position qualifies for HRSA Loan Replacement Program and HRSA STAR program. -
Schedule: - Four ten hour work schedule! Mon.-Thurs.; 10AM-8:30PM
Work Location: - Sioux City, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign on bonus available!
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Addiction Counselor - Adult Outpatient Program, Other , Ponca, Iowa
here to apply!