PT Fraud & Disputes Sr. Specialist - $18/Hour - Wayne, NE Only
Company: FNBO - First National Bank of Omaha
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Summary of the Job
At FNBO, we believe that a bank should be a force for good in the world. And to us, that means doing right by our customers, our employees and our communities day in and day out. As a Fraud and Disputes Sr. Specialist, you can do just that by helping FNBO customers protect themselves against fraud and dispute transactions as well as provide excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who will share our excitement about the opportunity to investigate, analyze and immerse yourself in the world of fraud and disputes. Our mission is to support our customers who need to dispute their charges or have been victims of fraud while working to proactively identify risk factors to stop suspicious activity before it does damage.
This role is critical to meeting the needs of our customers, you will be required to adhere to the schedule provided to ensure proper coverage for our business need. Regular and predictable attendance is also required.
Beginning on 05/08/2023, you will be required to be onsite at our Wayne, NE Contact Center (1100 East 10th Street Wayne, NE 68787) to complete 5-6 weeks of training (8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday). 100% on-site attendance during training is required.
20 hour Part Time schedules are available after the initial 5-6 weeks of Full Time training. A remote work option is available after training is completed.
- Required to work (1) 8 hour shift on a weekend day
- Remaining 12 hours during the week based on your availability
Please note that schedule preference selections will be considered in the order in which they are received, and that selecting a shift/schedule does not guarantee you these hours, as offers are not finalized until you have spoken with a FNBO's Customer Care Talent Advisor.
Incumbents in this role must reside within a 60-mile radius of the Wayne, NE Contact Center located @ 1100 East 10th Street Wayne, NE 68787.
Benefits eligibility for all employees begins the 1st of the month following your start date!
$18.00 Per Hour
In our 24/7 department, as a Fraud and Dispute Specialist at FNBO, you will be expected to:
* Use critical thinking and logic to distinguish between legitimate and potentially fraudulent transactions.
* Make outbound contact with customers.
* Create fraud and dispute case files to continuously meet or exceed department standards of quality and productivity.
* Work independently with customers over the phone to answer and/or ask questions regarding their disputed transactions on both Debit and Credit Card accounts.
* Meet customer's needs by recognizing different communication styles and adjusting your communication accordingly.
* Ensure proper verification practices are followed to validate caller identity.
* Demonstrate professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
* Provide information in concise and logical ways.
* Fully engaged in team communication and, on occasion, be willing to provide guidance to team as appropriate.
* Adhere to FNBO's attendance guidelines by having regular and predictable attendance.
In this department, we wouldn't call our jobs easy, but we would call them rewarding. If you are a strategic problem solver who enjoys a challenge with a rewarding payoff, join us. We will provide the support and training to help you become a well-versed Sr. Specialist who can make a big difference to our customers' financial lives.
*Regulatory/Compliance: *Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
* Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
* Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
* Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulation and any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
*A GREAT BIG SMALL BANK*
We take pride in the fact that we've been independently owned and operated for 160 years, which means we have zero outside influence on the decisions we make. Whether you're starting a new career or finding a new trajectory, we believe you'll find your fit here. FNBO is a place that can help you learn, grow and achieve your goals while maintaining work life balance. We are looking for someone who loves to help others, who believes in a greater mission and who takes pride in doing good for the community.
*PERKS AND BENEFITS*
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Remote work opportunities
* A supportive environment with ongoing support and training
*THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IS ---*
* Focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to multi-task while using dual monitors and multiple systems to gather information.
* Excellent oral and written communication, typing and reading comprehension skills.
* Team oriented, yet able to work independently in a diverse fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Ability to problem solve, make decisions and take ownership of work.
* Critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze data and trends.
*EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS*
* High School diploma and/or equivalent experience
* Previous customer service experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
* Previous experience in a remote working environment
* Previous experience in fraud operations or contact center
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Wellness program
* Work from home
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: In person%14958854% %%finance%%
Summary of the Job
Keywords: FNBO - First National Bank of Omaha, Sioux City , PT Fraud & Disputes Sr. Specialist - $18/Hour - Wayne, NE Only, Other , Wayne, Iowa
here to apply!