Posted on: March 18, 2023
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday (Flexible hours)Perks :
- Advancement opportunity within 1 year of tenure
- Full benefits
- Company matching 401k
- Company paid AWS welding certification (if not already
- Relocation AssistanceKey Responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Constructing base templates if necessary.
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
- Setting up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill
presses, flame cutters, brakes, and shears. About Aerotek: We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Sioux City , Shop Operator, Other , Spencer, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...