Company: City of Graettinger
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The City of Graettinger is seeking qualified applicants for City
Clerk/Treasurer. - This is a Full-Time position with a competitive
salary and excellent benefit package.
City Clerk/Treasurer Job Duties:
The duties of the City clerk include but are not limited
- Serve as caretaker of all city records.
- Prepares agendas.
- Attends council meetings.
- Take and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Ensure publication of agenda and minutes in a timely
- Preparing the annual budget.
- Utility billing/payments.
- Accounts payable.
- Bank reconciliation of various accounts.
- Preparation and distribution of all financial reports.
City Clerk/Treasurer Requirements:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or
- Some college with office or accounting emphasis is
- Experience in an office environment, with Microsoft Word and
Excel is required.
- Governmental finances and operations experience
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to organize,
multi-task, be a self-starter and committed to providing quality
- Must be proficient in data entry and operating office
- Posses strong oral and written communication skills and the
ability to process confidential information with tact and
- Health and Life Insurance (Employee coverage paid
- Paid vacations
- 9 paid Holidays
- Sick accrual
- IPERS Pension Retirement Plan
CITY OF GRAETTINGER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: City of Graettinger, Sioux City , City Clerk/Treasurer, Other , Graettinger, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!