Unit Specialist - Adolescent Stabilization and Assessment Unit
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
As a Unit Specialist on our Adolescent Crisis Unit, you would
participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health
crisis services to clients and their families. Assist in patient
admissions, provide direct care services to patients ages 11-17,
lead group and individual sessions., and lead educational
activities on a daily basis. - -
- High School diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor
- One year of mental health services or substance use disorder
treatment experience preferred -
- A passion to be part of a Mission Driven Organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to be part of an opportunity to really make a
difference in people's lives directly
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting pay HS/GED - $15.43/hr
- Starting pay Associates - $16.37/hr
- Starting pay Bachelors - $17.25/hr
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Sunday - Thursday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Recovery Centers - Sioux City,
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Unit Specialist - Adolescent Stabilization and Assessment Unit, Other , Jackson, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!