Auto Salvage - Customer Service/Cashier
Company: Grab & Go Auto Salvage, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Grab & Go Auto Salvage in Spencer, IA is looking for a Part-time
Customer Service Clerks or a Full-time Customer Service Clerk/Auto
Dismantler. The successful candidate will have a friendly demeanor,
great customer service skills, be able to handle cash & credit
cards. Interest and/or knowledge of auto parts is a plus!
Bilingual is a plus!
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS*
*Responsibilities of the Customer Service role include but are not
limited to: *
- Greeting customers
- Assisting customers with questions and purchases
- Processing payments
- Cleaning the customer area to ensure a neat appearance
*Responsibilities of the Auto Dismantler include: *
* Draining vehicle fluids.
* Cleaning out items left in vehicle.
* Preparing vehicles for placement in the yard.
* Heavy lifting is required.
* Completing cleaning duties as assigned.
*Customer Service Position Qualifications: *
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good personal appearance
- On the job training provided
- Knowledge of cash register
Be able to work weekends
*Auto Dismantler Postion Qualification: *
* Be comfortable working with automobiles.
* Have a good driving record and a current driver's license.
* Be able to work some weekends.
*About Us*: Grab & Go Auto Salvage, LLC is Northwest Iowa's premier
Self-Service Auto Salvage adventure, created with the mindset that
there are many needed parts that can be used before the automobiles
are sent to the scrap yard to be shredded.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Grab & Go Auto Salvage, LLC, Sioux City , Auto Salvage - Customer Service/Cashier, Other , Spencer, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!