Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Department: NursingCommunity Location: The Heritage at Northern
Hills - 4002 Teton TraceCity/State: Sioux City, IAHours: Full/Part
Time Opportunities - Multiple Shifts "Caring for those that once
cared for us is one of life's greatest honors" Providing high
quality healthcare services with compassion, respect, trust and fun
is the purpose that drives us every day. We are looking for
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Medication Aides (CMA) to
strong build relationships and support the wellness of our
residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun while
helping make a difference in the lives of others then Heritage is
the place for you! In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Outstanding
Candidates Will Have:
- An active state required CNA or CMA certification.
- Be able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs. If you have a calling to serve a higher
purpose in your career we are the place for you!
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Sioux City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!