Team Member: Service Champion
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when
they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place
a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell
customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life.
This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to
detail. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy
appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude.Essential Job
- Be friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meet customer needs and take steps to solve food or service
- Work well with teammates and accept coaching from management
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance as well as work
- Communicate with customers, teammates, and managers in a
- Complete the pre-rush and post-rush tasks on the Shift
- Complete additional cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Follow cash policy and drawer procedures.
- Stock and cleans cash register area, counter areas, dining
room, and restrooms.
- Enter orders accurately and repeats back orders to
- Check and confirm each order before giving to the customer
(Drive- thru or when expediting the front counter).Job
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.If you want to build a great career
while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers,
Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!You are applying
for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any
of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Sioux City , Team Member: Service Champion, Other , Norfolk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!