Lending Operations (Internship Summer 2023)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Location: Storm Lake
Posted on: September 24, 2022
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people
and the relationships they have with each other and our customers.
Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each
other is key to our success in the marketplace. Join FCSAmerica
today and help us shape the future of agriculture. As a Lending
Operations Intern at Farm Credit Services of America you ll learn
the various roles within our Retail Operations team that help us
deliver exceptional service to our customers. You will have an
opportunity to engage with customers via several channels and gain
exposure to the various stages of the loan process. Additionally,
you will have the opportunity to provide exquisite service to our
customers via email, telephone, live chat or text. You'll learn how
to support customer/account inquiries, resolve incidents related to
customer facing technology, process cash management requests and
identify customer needs for loan servicing requests. Internship is
available at any of the following retail locations: Storm Lake, IA
- Sheldon, IA or Emmetsburg, IA Here are a few things you ll be
- Provide 1st level service and support for inbound customer
- Learn the Associations customer service management tool to
accurately document interactions.
- Gain exposure to the Associations digital portal, online
banking and other customer-facing tools.
- Discover different loan servicing options and work to gather
appropriate documentation to initiate the request.
- Assist in processing cash management requests
(wires/ACH/Payment by Phone)
- Assist in gathering and organizing customer information for
pre-call planning, including assisting in the development of sales
- Learn how to discuss general loan related questions, loan terms
and interest rates with customers
- Work with Lending Officers on new loan activity from
application to decision.
- Observe various Loan functions from Origination through
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s or master s degree in Ag
Business, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration,
Agricultural Economics, or other related degrees.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written
- Strong desire to pursue a career involving sales, marketing and
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2023
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and
$500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
Keywords: Farm Credit Services of America, Sioux City , Lending Operations (Internship Summer 2023), Other , Storm Lake, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!