Cook- Meal with Every Shift!
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
Food connects us to each other, to our pasts and to the world
around us. We are looking for a Part Time Cook / Dietary Aide to
create those experiences every day in our communities.
If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun while making those
connections with a new friend, then The Heritage at Northern Hills
is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Cook fresh high quality meals for the residents in our
community and for special events.
- Assist in managing inventory, order ingredients, supplies and
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meets state and federal guidelines.
Outstanding Candidates Will:
- Have 1+ years of experience working in food services as a cook,
server OR dietary experience in Senior Living.
- Have or be able to get their Serve Safe Certification.
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we
are the place for you! Associated topics: cocinera de produccion,
cocinero de produccion, commercial kitchen, complimentary, cutter,
food prep, meat cutter, roasting, station, stove
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Sioux City , Cook- Meal with Every Shift!, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!