Company: Taco Bell
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Shift Lead, you play a key role in the operation of the
restaurant. The Shift Leader supports the Restaurant General
Manager and Assistant Manager by running great shifts in a
self-sufficient manner. They take ownership and responsibility of
resolving problems, seeks help from others when appropriate and are
willing to provide help and guidance to others.Essential
- Supervise, train, motivate and lead employees to maintain
enthusiastic customer service.
- Ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous
- Attempt to resolve customer concerns.
- Take inventory of stock during shift to determine ordering
needs and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages.
- Count cash on hand at shift change and at closing to determine
shortages or overages and prepare bank deposit statements.
- Certify food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure complete and timely execution of food marketing
- Manage safe working environment by role modeling and requiring
safe work behaviors.
- Provide regular feedback to the team.Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- Basic personal computer literacy.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Basic business math and accounting skills and strong analytical
and decision-making skills.If you want to build a great career, be
part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco
Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed! -You are applying for
work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of
its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Sioux City , Shift Leader, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!