Company: Hard Rock Casino Sioux City
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY On-call, part-time, non-technical position.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (The following statements are intended as
general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all
inclusive for specific positions.) * Assist in loading and
unloading equipment as needed.
* Assist with general duties as needed to assist internal and
* Available to work evenings, week-ends and holidays.
* Remain well-informed of the property's current news and events as
well as market/industry news that may have an impact on
* Assist with other departmental needs as needed.
* Perform other related duties as may be assigned. JOB
QUALIFICATIONS * Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to multi-task and stay well organized.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive
* Ability to work nights and weekends. REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE
RESPONSIBILITIES In addition to the other duties described herein,
every team member has the following responsibilities related to
compliance with laws and regulations: * Attend required training
sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
* Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and
* Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to
gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or
* Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies,
and procedures relating to the team member's department.
* Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for
* Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of
Keywords: Hard Rock Casino Sioux City, Sioux City , Stagehand, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!