Unit Specialist - Adolescent Program - Located in Sioux City, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About Us: Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope. Rosecrance is
a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized
leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for
children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60
locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team
has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed
approach. Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral
healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we
serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting
recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: This is an entry level clinical position working
in the addiction field. Directly supervise addicted clients.
Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and
moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent
with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Provide
direct services including individual, case management, group and
lecture activities on a daily basis. Participate as a team member
in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and
their families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their
daily living situations. This position is a great way to gain
experience in the substance abuse field with an opportunity for
continuing education by obtaining the Certified Alcohol and Drug
Counselor certificate (CADC). Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience (Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred)
- Valid driver s license Qualifications:
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people s lives Essential
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc. Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting pay HS/GED - $15.43/hr
- Starting pay Associates - $16.37/hr
- Starting pay Bachelors - $17.25/hr
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification Benefits:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan Schedule:
- Friday - Monday, 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Work Location: Rosecrance
Jackson Recovery Centers - Sioux City, IA Rosecrance is an equal
opportunity employer. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Unit Specialist - Adolescent Program - Located in Sioux City, IA, Other , Westfield, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!