Dining Server, full time 7am-3pm
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Location: Dakota City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
Food connects us to each other, to our pasts and to the world
around us. We are looking for Servers to create those experiences
every day in our communities. If your idea of a fantastic day is
having fun while making those connections with a new friend, then
Heritage is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Provide outstanding personalized service.
- Prepare and maintain all areas of the dining room and kitchen,
assist in ordering inventory.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meets state and federal guidelines.
Outstanding Candidates Will:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to read and communicate clearly, especially in
meeting the dietary needs of our residents.
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we
are the place for you! Associated topics: anfitri--nes, auxiliar de
comedor, camarero, dining room captain, food and beverage server,
hostess, maitre d, mesera, server camarero, waiter
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Sioux City , Dining Server, full time 7am-3pm, Other , Dakota City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!