Building Support Janitor
Company: Sioux City Ford
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
About UsAt Sioux City Ford, we strive to make every customer a
customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we
reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee here at Sioux City Ford, is absolutely critical to
or success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same
award-winning service and value that our community has come to
expect from our dealership through the years.We provide our
employees with the resources, training, and support to continue
growing in their position and take on new challenges. As the
largest locally owned dealership, we are committed to Siouxland
through philanthropy and community partnerships.We are always
looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals with excellent
people skills to help provide an outstanding customer
experience.Sioux City Ford Lincoln is looking to add a Building
Support Janitor to our team. The Building Support Janitor is
responsible for routine cleaning and special custodial projects as
the need appears. Locations include some exterior areas outside the
dealership and body shop and the interior areas especially office
and customer utilized areas. This position may involve some light
facility maintenance work, however primary duties will be custodial
to ensure our facilities look great for our guests and
- Our family ownership and commitment to our community
- Several Medical and Dental Plans
- Unique Supplemental Insurance options and discount
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Give a Day to Charity Pay
- Friday Casual for a cause
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans (includes immediate family
- Discounts on other dealership products and servicesDuties and
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the buildings as
directed, including daily cleaning of floors, Windows, Doors,
upstairs office, and breakroom.
- Complete cleaning of the waiting room by dusting, disinfecting,
emptying all garbages.
- Make popcorn and coffee in the waiting room as needed.
- Complete weekly cleaning of the pop machine and nozzles and
clean entry way mats as needed.
- Manage routine upkeep of outside areas by pulling weeds, snow
removal, trim bushes, and keeping lot cleaned as needed.
- Wash out AC units, replace filters, clean shop, clean shop
tools, and restock items as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by Dealership Management.Minimum
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills:
- Must follow Dealership safety policies and practices, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions & information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.We are an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We are
committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background
check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid
driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
Keywords: Sioux City Ford, Sioux City , Building Support Janitor, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!