Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Charter Senior Living of Northpark Place
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Resident Care Coordinator
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission. - To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents. - They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit. - I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!" - --Charter Senior Living Associate
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates -Charter
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes). - -
- Health Insurance -
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Your potential is unlimited. - As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". - We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
The Resident Care Coordinator (RCC) ensures the quality of care of
all residents. - This position requires creativity and flexibility
with residents who have complex situations and is at times
stressful. The RCC requires an ability and willingness to train
caregivers in tasks required for delivering quality care to the
residents of the community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read the 24-hour communication book and respond as necessary to
- Maintain current tasks lists for caregivers, laundry schedule,
shower schedule and update timely as ADL changes occur.
- Meet with Health Services Director to review care changes,
staffing, and resident needs.
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure
all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim
service plans as needed.
- Monitor the medication room to assure the organization and
- Assist Health Services Director with tracking and recording
incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director/Health Services
Director, hire, train, supervise, counsel as needed, and terminate
the care staff as conditions arise.
- Review the staff schedule and make changes as needed.
- Maintain and track that all health services staff have the
necessary training required for their job. (CPR, First Aid, and
dementia training, if applicable).
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likely
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to
stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours
with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
population. Previous experience in senior care and supervising
staff is required.
- High school graduate preferred. English is required with
proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing. Attends in-services
monthly required for the position. Receives and maintains CPR
- Must be able to pass a background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER -JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Northpark Place, Sioux City , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!