Company: Legacy Creators Group
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Legacy Creators Group is seeking energetic, passionate,
determined, and highly motivated individuals who are interested in
joining our team as a Legacy Coordinator. This person will be
responsible for providing and negotiating benefit programs that
match the needs of various organizations. The goal is to educate
the community and create a sense of security through individualized
protections. Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop benefit strategies and promote all types of new benefit
programs or suggest additions/changes to existing programs.
- Evaluate individual members' needs and propose protection plans
that meet their individual circumstances.
- Maintain application and record-keeping systems.
- Stay up to date on relevant job knowledge, including but not
limited to new products and services.
- Fulfill all company requirements.
- Other duties as assigned. What We Offer
- Growth opportunities.
- Paid Training.
- Company-provided leads, we do not cold call, go door-to-door,
- Residual income.
- Limitless financial potential.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits offered. Requirements
- Proven work experience as a benefits coordinator or
relevant/equivalent experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent time management.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbal
and written, while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver member-focused solutions, creating
- High School/GED, Bachelor's degree preferred. PI186798161
Keywords: Legacy Creators Group, Sioux City , Legacy Coordinator, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!