Company: CorTrust Bank
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCORTRUST BANKThe mission of this bank is to
profitably deliver high quality customer service that meets the
financial needs of our community, its businesses, and its citizens.
No line of financial services is beyond our charter.CorTrust Bank
is seeking an Ag/Commercial Lender to serve our Vermillion
community!It's more than just a job! When you join one of the
region's leading community banks, you can expect a family
atmosphere committed to building outstanding teams. We believe in
the overall well-being of our employees and work hard to provide
the best opportunities for growth. We're proud to offer a
competitive compensation package that includes perks like 401k,
insurance, paid time off, service awards, and community service
opportunities.As an Ag/Commercial Lender, incumbents will support
CorTrust's mission and business objectives through trusted
communication, community advocacy, and promotion of Bank products
and services. Responsible for accomplishing management's marketing
objectives of attracting new business and expanding current Bank
relationships, they will create and implement business development
programs to attract new customers in the business and agricultural
community. They will create and maintain close relationships with
all parties involved in commercial transactions and facilitate
sales through the structuring of creative and appealing loan and
deposit products.Daily duties for this position:
- Prospects, cultivates, and grows business relationships
resulting in quality loan activity.
- Uses extensive working knowledge to oversee and manage all
steps of the lending process.
- Processes loan applications and works with borrowers to ensure
understanding of lending parameters.
- Facilitates communications with business partners and customers
to obtain complete and accurate loan file information.
- Analyzes financial statements and presents to underwriting for
- Partners with other areas of the Bank to make and accept
referrals and ensure all customer financial needs are met.
- Advocates for the community and fosters professional
relationships through civic engagement and participation in
- Maintains compliance with lending laws and regulations, bank
policies, and banking practices.
- Seeks continued education to stay up to date on regulatory and
lending environment trends and changes and completes Bank
compliance training as assigned.Required skills & abilities:
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform
primary duties and responsibilities of position.
- Adapts easily to system, process, product, and service
- Advocates for CorTrust in the community, customer experience,
and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve, and think critically.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and
- Possesses extensive understanding of financial services
regulatory, economic, and political environments.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of industry workflow and
changes and uses relevant skills to execute the Bank's mission and
goals, mitigate risk, and achieve results. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CorTrust Bank, Sioux City , Ag/Commercial Lender, Other , Vermillion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!