Inside Sales Estimator
Company: Masaba Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
General JOB DescriptionResponsible to support outside sales,
dealers, rep. firms and OEMs. Job DUTIES
- Estimate equipment costs and assist in establishing pricing on
Masaba full product line and for turnkey plants.
- Provide support (estimating, pricing, marketing etc.) to
outside sales personnel, dealers, rep firms and OEMs
- Build and maintain relationships with key
- Work with the Sales Team to improve internal processes.
- Able to manage a variety of different projects.
- Travel as needed (1-3 times per year) to trade shows and with
outside sales to key accounts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. work experience requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- 3-5 years of estimating or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in inside sales.
- Experience in aggregate or equipment preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, key accounts etc. as
needed ( 1 3 times per year)
- Demonstrate customer/ project management skills
- Willing to learn PT Wizard, Configurator, and Inventor
- Able to read blueprints and CAD drawings. education
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or 3-5 years equivalent work
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Health Assessment Questionnaire or medical examination
Keywords: Masaba Inc, Sioux City , Inside Sales Estimator, Other , Vermillion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!