Medication Aid - night shift
Company: Madison House
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The CMA assists the residents in the community with all activities
of daily living and provides personal hygiene care. Additionally,
the CMA provides medication administration, nursing assistance, and
observes and reports any changes in the resident's status to the
Care Team Supervisor.
- Administers medication and provides basic nursing duties within
the parameters of licensure
- Review residents' care plans and provide all required
activities of daily living for assigned residents.
- Support residents during mealtimes
- Monitor and document residents' inputs, outputs, vitals,
weights, behavior, safety and any other changes
- Transport residents to and from activities and/or
- Attend in-services and training as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Successful Behavioral Attributes at Oxford Senior Living
- Humility: Share credit, emphasize team, and define success
collectively rather than individually
- Positive Attitude: Display a "can-do" attitude focused on
- Initiative: Action-oriented commitment to continuous
improvement in all aspects of the business
- Emotional Intelligence: Serve the community by placing the
needs of the community team members and residents ahead of your
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Successful completion of a Certified Medication Aide program in
the State of employment
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (if applicable)
- Previous experience working in a memory care or assisted living
Physical Working Requirements
- Ability to travel using personal vehicle, including at night
- Able to do occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible schedule, including evenings and/or
- Team Member is subject to outside environment conditions
occasionally, inside conditions frequently, with protection from
weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change
Keywords: Madison House, Sioux City , Medication Aid - night shift, Other , Norfolk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!