Quality Assurance Tech
Company: Manitou Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Id: 39814Job Family: QualityLocation:Yankton, SD,
USEmployment Type: Permanent
JOIN THE UP MOVEMENT We invite you to join our team asQuality
Assurance TechnicianPosition located in Yankton, SD
Joining Manitou means forging your career path as part of an
international group offering real opportunities to make an impact
through your contributions.ABOUT OUR COMPANY & CULTURE:Manitou
Group, a world leader in rough-terrain handling, invents, produces,
distributes and services material for construction, agriculture and
industries. We design, manufacture, distribute, and service
products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment
and compact earth moving activities that work smarter, faster,
safer and cost efficiently. Through its iconic brands - Manitou,
Gehl and Mustang by Manitou - and its network of 1,500 dealers
worldwide, the group offers the best solutions by creating optimum
value for its customers. With its headquarters in France, the group
recorded a revenue of 1.9 billion euros across 140 countries in
2018, and it employs 4 400 people who are all committed to
We are passionate about our products and people. We are a company
that thrives on employee engagement and driven to achieve
excellence. We are proud of delivering results through
accountability, collaboration, integrity and teamwork. We are
Convinced that work is a source of self-fulfillment, we look after
the well-being of our teams by improving their work environment on
a daily basis with a proactive Health and Safety Culture, open
communication, recognition and developing our talent.
General Accountability:Performs inspections as required or as
directed by manufacturing. Performs receiving inspections of
incoming product as required. Notifies vendor of non-conformances
and makes arrangements to return non-conforming product to the
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine and complex inspections of product, including
prototype and experimental, subhassemblies and assemblies and
accept or reject same with designated forms.
- Perform process audits of various processes including
fabrication, welding, machining, paint, assembly using an approved
process audit checklist.
- Set up, program and operate standard and specialized inspection
equipment, to include, but not limited to coordinate measuring
machines (CMM) and inspection arms (Romer or Faro arms)
- Perform process capability studies
- Assist in resolving fabrication, machining, welding, paint and
assembly quality problems.
- Help operators become familiar with gauging, blueprint reading,
- Must be able to work with suppliers when non-conforming product
is deemed a supplier issue.
- Maintain education and skill level required to perform assigned
- Complete special assignments that are assigned by
- Drives skid loaders for the purpose of sound testing.
- Maybe required to perform data collection using the pulse sound
- Work independently with a minimum of supervision.
Education and Experience/Qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints including
geometric tolerances and weld symbols
- Proficiency in geometry and trigonometry
- Basick computer skills, to including the use of Google, Word,
Excel, Power Point and working knowledge of IFS.
- Must be able to visually inspect product and equipment
- Must be able to communicate and work well with people in all
areas, both inside and outside Manitou.
Keywords: Manitou Group, Sioux City , Quality Assurance Tech, Other , Yankton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!