Company: BoDeans Baking Company
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 10, 2021
At BoDeans the Health & Safety or our Team Members is our Number
#1 Priority! We’re a strong, rapidly growing company that is now
hiring Line Attendants.
- 2nd shift - $17.50/hour
- 3rd shift - $18.50/hour
This position is responsible for packing finished wafer
products, visual inspection of wafers and palletizing product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties include performing repetitive work to pack wafers into
packaging for shipping.
- Monitors quality of finished product and communicates problems
to Wrapper Operator.
- Sets up packaging to prepare for packing and shipping.
- Stacks finished goods cases for palletization.
- Records wafer production reports.
- Applies labels on packing materials.
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, which
includes expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved
and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or
equivalent and/or prior operator experience.
DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This will be
evaluated and handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Push or pull with up to 30 lbs. of force on an occasional
- Any lifting of over 50 lbs. requires a team lift
- Stoop, kneel, climb or squat on an occasional basis
- Use hands to grip, pinch, handle, reach, or feel on a frequent
- Stand on a continuous basis and walk on a frequent basis
- Possess manual dexterity
- Able to perform repetitive tasks up to 12 hours per day.
ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work
environment requires hearing protection as required by OSHA noise
level standards. Safety glasses and steel-toed shoes or boots are
required for this position due to potential safety hazard.
our Benefits Include:
- $2,750 Referral bonus
- Great pay
- A Clean & Safe work environment
- Awesome PTO plan with perfect attendance benefit
- 401k with company match – if you put in 10% we’ll match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Amazing Medical plan
- FREE Dental and Vision for all employees and their
- and more!
Working for BoDeans is more than just a job; it’s a way to set
your life on a course for success while learning new things and
having a pretty good time in the meantime.
Stop in or visit our website today!
1790 21st St. SW Le Mars, IA 51031
Keywords: BoDeans Baking Company, Sioux City , Line Attendants, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!