Company: Azria Health
Location: South Sioux City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Azria Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status,
national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assure the quality of patient care, evaluation and treatment
programs by providing hands on assessment, treatment, and direction
to subordinate staff on matters of treatment.
- Evaluate patients using appropriate Occupational Therapy
- Develop and implement patient plan of care and goals using
appropriate OT skills, and reviewing and revising the program as
- Actively listen to patient and family concerns when modifying
- Be able to provide patient care during scheduled hours as
assigned by a supervisor.
- Educate and motivate patients and families to learn and improve
- Assure the quality of overall perceived patient care.
- Document progress, discharge summaries, home programs, and
other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Confer with physicians and other staff members to exchange,
discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying,
and coordinating treatment plans.
- Maintain patient and family confidentiality at all times.
- Participate in continuing education activities and obtain
required contact hours.
- Appropriately utilize Occupational Therapist Aides to assist
with patient care.
- All job duties considered essential to job performance.
- Additional job duties as assigned. Adherence to CNRS
- Demonstrate positive rapport with staff members, developing
positive employee relations.
- Demonstrate sound judgment by taking appropriate actions
regarding questionable findings or concerns.
- Take direction and initiate actions that will allow the
assumption of cross-functional duties to ensure seamless patient
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Follow CNRS policies and procedures, including safety
- Must be licensed as a Registered Occupational Therapist in the
state of Nebraska.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of
the job. Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, and
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The intent of this description is to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and performance expectations for the
position. This description is subject to modification as necessary
and is not a contract of employment terms
Keywords: Azria Health, Sioux City , Occupational Therapist-PRN, Other , South Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!