Company: Beef Products
Location: South Sioux City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in
our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us
to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make
- Assemble, disassemble and maintenance processing equipment
(i.e. pumps, heavy duty block grinders, etc.)
- Will utilize both hand and power tools effectively while
maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
- Organization of parts and equipment in warehouse.
- Performs inventory and deployment of parts and equipment.
- Inspects equipment assembly for compliance with
- Works from blueprints, sketches, manuals or oral
- Maintains accurate tracking methods for parts regarding both
shipping and receiving, and modifications made by the company and
- May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
- Keeps accurate and updated instructions and drawings through
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Above average mechanical background and experience in servicing
precision machine parts.
- Position requires strong analytical and evaluating skills to
report on and troubleshoot various types of precision
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to travel.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate
material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching,
bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and
opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may
include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and
Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company
prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for
employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability,
marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or veteran's status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
- Job Family MS
- Job Function Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- South Sioux City, NE, USA
Keywords: Beef Products, Sioux City , Maintenance Assembler, Other , South Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!