Company: Great Southern Bank
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
When was the last time you were part of something greater?
Think Greater. Do Greater. Be Greater.
Great Southern Bank is now hiring Tellers
Come be a part of something greater! Great Southern Bank is
committed to fostering an environment where everyone can contribute
and succeed at every level. By embracing diversity, we celebrate
and value differences in age, outlook, cultural background,
lifestyle and physical ability. We offer career opportunities and
advancement across a wide range of disciplines. Ranked #1 Forbes
Best Bank 2021, come join our team of customer service experts
Provides a variety of customer service functions, including product
referrals and meeting Banking Center Associate Standards. Provide
exemplary customer service. Process a variety of financial
transactions in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain security of
assigned cash, balancing each day's transactions and verifying cash
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for representing the bank in a courteous and
professional manner; knowledgeable of 5 Winning Ways of Customer
Service and implements on a daily basis. Meets or exceeds Secret
Shop score expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of the
- Has a basic working knowledge of and routinely refers customers
to appropriate Great Southern services and products. Meets or
exceeds referrals expectations. Consistently and accurately uses
CRM program. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Responsible for balancing each day's transactions and verifying
cash totals. Responsible for locating any cash differences and
ensuring that they are properly documented and reviewed. Meets or
exceeds balancing expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of
- Processes all transactions efficiently and accurately. Meets or
exceeds POD error expectations. This duty is performed about 15% of
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information,
security alarm codes, and general codes used within the facility.
Ensures effective implementation of bank security policies and
procedures, and attends annual BSA and Security training. This duty
is performed about 10% of the time.
- Ensures full compliance with and implementation of all bank
policies and procedures. Is familiar with and has working knowledge
of appropriate banking regulations. This duty is performed about
15% of the time.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality and
personal appearance. Reads, writes, and communicates in a clear and
efficient manner via various types of correspondence, such as, in
person, phone, email, letters, etc. Adheres to all company policies
and procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules,
regulations, and laws (including BSA/AML).
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- 0 to 6 months of related experience or training
- Prior banking or cash handling experience is preferred
- Regular use of desktop/laptop computer, basic operating
systems, and specialized software systems.
- Basic experience with alphanumeric data entry, PowerPoint,
Excel, and word processing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
The following physical activities described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions and expectations.
- Highly repetitive and low physical activities.
- Highly repetitive type work which requires periods of
concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is
continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit,
use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; and
occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM OR 9:00 AM - 6:15 PM; Occasional
Our Benefits Include
- Major Medical and Dental
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Discount Loan Programs
- 401(k) Retirement and Employer Match
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Stock Purchase Plan
Great Southern Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer,
treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual
orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Great Southern Bank, Sioux City , Tellers, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!