Help Desk Team Lead
Company: Morningside College
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Help Desk Team Lead
Morningside College is accepting applications for the full time
position of Help Desk Team Lead. The Help Desk Team Lead supports
the Information Services team by delivering excellent front-line
technology assistance for Morningside College employees and
students. This person provides friendly & effective direct customer
service, coordinates issue triage & escalation for the various
systems & services used at Morningside College, & oversees the tech
services team of work study students to do the same.
- Provides & oversees courteous & timely phone, remote, & in
person service with tier-one level support for all technology &
software including but not limited to desktops/laptops, printers,
Audio/Video, Recording, Networking issues, user account support, &
any other supported technology equipment purchased by the College
for students, faculty, staff.
- Administer the centralized printing program for students,
maintaining software & printing accounts.
- Purchasing, maintaining/servicing all printing equipment for
the program & for the campus community & coordinating with all
third party print service providers for any software & hardware
- Administrator of the campus phone system, providing tier-one
support & working directly with the primary phone operator &
support vendor for technical needs/service, offering both hardware
& software troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Hire, train, schedule, & evaluate student workers to assist in
the functions of the Technical Services Center for them to gain
authentic work experience while providing expert level support for
all of the Morningside College technical needs.
- Collaborate with system admin., assisting in the documentation
of existing systems & coordinating communication with the campus
during system downtime & interruptions.
- Knowledge of information systems & tools, such as: Active
Directory, Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Windows Server, Apple
Mac OS, network system configurations (file sharing, dns, dhcp).
Must be able to lift, stoop, climb ladders, & otherwise maneuver
around & install equipment.
- Effective organizational, written & oral communication,
interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to train & mentor other technicians & student
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Industry certifications preferred. Examples: A+, Microsoft
Certified Professional (MCP), Apple ACMT, networking &/or other
relevant certifications or degrees Three years customer service
exp. in a technical environment as a team leader/supervisor
Applications will be accepted & reviewed until the position is
Keywords: Morningside College, Sioux City , Help Desk Team Lead, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!