Company: BoDeans Baking
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 6, 2020
BoDeans Baking Group is not only the leading high-quality cone,
cookie, and wafer supplier for ice cream shops, yogurt shops and
quick-serve restaurant chains; we're also one of the best places to
work in Plymouth County, Iowa. We offer an energetic,
climate-controlled work environment that smells like cookies and
sounds like fun. Complete with competitive pay, exceptional
benefits, and flexible scheduling, employment at BoDeans means you
have control over your paycheck, your career, and your life. Love
to work with your hands? We currently have an opening for a Hand
Packer, a valued position in our production line responsible for
packing finished wafer products, quality control, and pallet
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON THE JOB:
- Repetitive work packing wafers into packaging for shipping.
- Responsible for monitoring quality and reporting concerns as
- Accurate labeling, recording and reporting.
- Physical activity that could include lifting up to 40 pounds as
well as pushing or pulling up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
You will need full and repeated use of your hands.
- A little bit of math. We use mathematical formulas and concepts
to ensure consistent product development.
- Full and open communication with Management/Team Leaders.
- Independent work and thought, with a fair bit of
- An exhaustive musical playlist. Dance moves optional.
- A clean, climate-controlled environment with light to moderate
- Cool safety goggles and the latest in latex glove styles.
- Pay increases after 60 days and annual raises thereafter.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Wellness Benefits, Voluntary
Benefits (STD, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospitalization,
Supplemental Life Insurance), and Vision Discount Program
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- A high-school diploma or equivalent. Prior operator experience
is a plus.
- Quick-learning and self-direction.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Active participation in team meetings.
- A firm grasp of math and a willingness to learn new things.
- Open communication with team members and managers.
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, which
includes expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved
absences. Working for BoDeans is more than just a job; it's a way
to set your life on a course for success while learning new things
and having a pretty good time in the meantime.
Interested? Some of our perks include:
- FREE Dental & Vision insurance for employees & family
- Awesome PTO plan with perfect attendance benefit
- Great tunes & co-workers
- Delicious smells
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401K with generous company match
Great pay Stop in or visit our website today! 1790 21st St. SW, Le
Mars, IA 51031 www.BoDeansCareers.com
Keywords: BoDeans Baking, Sioux City , Hand Packers, Other , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!