Company: Care Initiatives
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you looking to be a part of a fun team that positively
impacts your community? At Care Initiatives we're committed to
celebrating life and helping those in our care live to the fullest.
We love helping people gain their highest level of independence and
quality of life during their time with us.
Care Initiatives is the largest single operator of quality nursing
homes in Iowa. As a non-profit organization, we have proudly been
investing millions of dollars into the communities we serve since
1989. Care Initiatives serves roughly 2800 Iowans through skilled
nursing facilities, assisted living, and hospice locations. We are
dedicated to providing compassionate care for Iowans through all of
life's transitions. "Always Learn" is one of our Core Values. We
want you to learn and grow with us. Apply today to start your
exciting new career with us!
Care Initiatives is currently hiring a full-time talented MDS
Coordinator to join our team!
Under general supervision of the Director of Nursing, the MDS
Coordinator position assumes responsibility for ensure that the
provision of resident care is consistent with established goals and
plans, as prescribed by the attending physician and is in
accordance with accepted standards of care. The MDS Coordinator
will promote the physical and emotional well-being of residents in
the long-term care setting as well as obtain maximum reimbursement
for nursing care following all applicable laws and regulations.
- Current, valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
in the state of Iowa
- Current, valid CPR certification
- MDS credentialed or willingness to obtain
- Familiarity with Federal and State long-term care regulations
and laws preferred
- Familiarity with MDS 3.0/RAI Manual or willingness to obtain
- Work experience in long-term care and gerontological nursing a
We are proud to provide excellent benefits to our team members!
- Dayforce Wallet- on Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it
- Four different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan
- Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life AD&D, Short-Term
and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness
equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park
tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
- CNA & CMA Training Reimbursement
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Program
- LPN & RN Board Funding
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran's Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition Program
Care Initiatives has implemented its Employee and Provider
SARS-CoV-2 ("COVID-19") Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federal
regulation, which requires all employees to have either their first
dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious
exemption request by February 14, 2022. If you have received at
least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, please be prepared to provide
proof of vaccination upon hire. If you would like to submit a
medical or religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will
be provided to you upon hire.
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer
Keywords: Care Initiatives, Sioux City , MDS Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!