Hospice - Community Representative
Company: Care Initiatives
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Hospice - Community RepresentativeCare Initiatives Hospice -
Sioux CitySioux City, IA
Care Initiatives Hospice is currently seeking a Community
Representative to join our Sioux City team!The Community
Representative will be instrumental in establishing and maintaining
positive relationships in the communities we serve with the intent
to educate referral sources and the public about the services Care
Initiatives Hospice provides. We are a not-for-profit, mission
driven hospice organization, growing and expanding. If you are
outgoing and passionate about improving quality of life, we may be
a great fit!Purpose of the position:The Community Representative
generates referrals by developing and maintaining relationships
with referral sources within our service area, including long term
care facilities, assisted living communities, hospitals, clinics,
home care agencies, and others.The primary responsibilities are to
travel throughout the territory making sales calls to accounts
according to a strategic action plan and routing schedule, learning
about our customers' needs and collaborating to discover the best
way to meet them. Keep the hospice care team involved and motivated
to grow as a team through excellent patient-focused care and
outstanding customer service. Provide education to the general
public by seeking out speaking opportunities and various events
such as fairs and expos. Initial responsibility for recruiting and
coordinating volunteers within the communities we serve throughout
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations, or related/equivalent work experience.
- Current Iowa driver's license and automobile liability
- Understanding of the healthcare system and/or end-of-life care
- Experience initiating and developing professional business
- Experience in sales and/or marketing strongly preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Ability to earn referrals by tactfully and compliantly moving
referral sources along the sales continuum.
- Ability to enthusiastically make connections and develop
rapport by initiating conversations to build and promote
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to plan, organize and
articulate the benefits of hospice care to patients, families,
providers, community groups, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with large public
- Ability to use a laptop computer and Microsoft products such as
Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.We are proud to provide
excellent benefits to our team members!
- Multiple medical plan choices with HAS and FSA programs
- Two dental coverage options
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life, short-term and
- Voluntary critical illness and accident coverage plans
- Discount programs on Verizon wireless, gym memberships, fitness
equipment, ID Theft Protections, hotel and theme park tickets.
- Employee referral bonus
- On-Demand pay through Dayforce Wallet - access your pay as soon
as it is earnedEOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled#indhospice
Keywords: Care Initiatives, Sioux City , Hospice - Community Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!