Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Assist with weekly hiring events.
- Assist with onboarding of all new hires.
- Assist with biweekly payroll.
What Experience You Need
- 6 months- 1 year of experience needed.
- High school diploma or Bachelors degree in Human Resources
What Could Set You Apart
- Being able to work part time hours.
- Being able to multitask.
- Being able to work in fast past environment asissting multple
people at once.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Sioux City , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!