Lead Retail Reset Merchandiser
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Overview: The Retail Service Lead Merchandiser is responsible
for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by
effectively leading and performing reset and remodel work
including, but not limited to, the proper implementation of
plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special
merchandising activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter,
quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in
a team or independent situation. They must possess excellent
organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability
to build relationships with business partners.
- Serve as a team lead in the organization and execution of
reset. Effectively partner with store personnel for the scheduling
and communication of reset.
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset.
Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, displaying
merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags
properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and
processing packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with immediate
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred.
Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
- Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
- Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy
- Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer
concerns Communication Skills-Ability to communicate
- Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental
conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail
stores) for limited periods of time.
- Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer,
calculator, telephone, and copier. Must be able to stand on a step
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others.
- Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able
to work effectively in web based applications, email and other
basic computer applications.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a
car. Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer By
submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US: Canada: Acosta
utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United
States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what
this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the
link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your
right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov) Associated topics:
inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement,
retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse
Keywords: Acosta, Sioux City , Lead Retail Reset Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Randolph, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...