FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells HE
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME
& PART-TIME) position.
- Location: Wayne State College - 1111 N. Main St., Wayne, NE
68787. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time & Part-Time; Day, Night and Weekend shift
- Requirement: Prior food service experience is required. Willing
- Starting pay: $9.75 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1106390. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: At over 300 colleges and
universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is
re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging
the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech,
food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote
meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward
difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds
and prepare students for success. We are seeking hungry, humble and
smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse
organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us
and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. -At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. - -Qualified candidates must be
able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements
associated with this position. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves
the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job
based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
ordinance).Req ID:1106390Chartwells HE - -
Keywords: Chartwells HE, Sioux City , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Wayne, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!