Company: Taco Bell
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start working
with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication?
-Currently seeking an individual to manage the daily operations of
a growing, multi-unit franchise. The District Manager works with
the Director of Area Operations and restaurant General Managers to
achieve sales, profits, customer satisfaction and human resource
management objectives while adhering to all company policies and
execution of the business model. The District Manager works to
create a consistently great experience for our customers and
employees at our restaurants. -Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to
company procedures and health regulations and takes corrective
actions as appropriate.
- Maximizes sales goals versus budget and prior year, including
the monitoring/execution of national and local marketing
- Assists the Marketing Manager with the development of local
store marketing plans.
- Manages assigned store requirements for new product
- Maximizes profit goals vs. budget and prior year, including the
ongoing review of assigned store budgets.
- Monitors food and labor costs and utilizes profit/loss
statements to track results and implement corrective action as
necessary for enhanced results.
- Plans and conducts working store visits with all levels of
store management to ensure the continual improvement of Quality,
Service and Cleanliness standards on all day parts, including the
monitoring of food quality.
- Monitors and ensures total store Service Excellence and
implements corrective actions as required.
- Ensures proper staffing of stores and that staff is
- Ensures that performance feedback and reviews are conducted and
- Develops and implements improvement plans relating to staffing
and store operations.
- Develops subordinates to maximize their contributions.
- Provides proper store management training and development using
established systems and practices.
- Achieves certified training store restaurant goals.
- Ensures protection of the brand and assets through District
compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates store performance at specified intervals, coaches and
retrains managers as required.Qualifications
- Five (5) years of restaurant operations, multi-unit QSR/Fast
Casual management experience preferred
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment Working knowledge of profit and loss
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (Word, Excel, PP)
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills,
results-oriented, and customer-focused
- Restaurant Management: 5 yearsIn return for your hard work and
dedication, we offer a competitive salary with bonus potential and
outstanding benefits including Medical/Dental Insurance, a car
allowance and career advancement opportunities. For consideration,
apply online at jobs4tacobell.com -You are applying for work with a
franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.Required
Keywords: Taco Bell, Sioux City , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!