Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full-time
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) and
join a mission driven organization with a great company culture,
and team environment.
- This position may be eligible for a $25,000 to $35,000 sign on
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care
to a variety of patients.
- The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist is accountable for
coordinating anesthesia care for assigned patients. - Performs all
duties and responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and
support the hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera's values of
hospitality, compassion and stewardship. -
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
Education and/or Experience
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education
accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia
Educational Programs or its predecessor required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to
practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD
- CRNA Licensure in the state of South Dakota required.
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by
the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse
- BLS Certification required within 60 days of hire.
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- PALS Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Combination of 8 hour and 12 hours shifts - Monday-Friday. -
Weekday, weekend, and holiday call rotation; 80 hours every 2
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux City , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full-time, Healthcare , Vermillion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!