Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - PRN
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Exciting opportunity to join Avera as a Respiratory Therapist -
- Each day you will positively impact each patient you
- Be a part of a rewarding team
- The RRT is responsible for the administration of all treatments
which come under the department of cardiopulmonary services,
according to approved department policies and procedures.
- Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents,
guests and fellow employees at all times. Performs all duties and
responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and support the
hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera co-sponsorship values of
hospitality, compassion and stewardship. -
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
Education and/or Experience
- Accredited Respiratory Care Program.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree.
- Registered by National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Respiratory Care Practitioner License for South Dakota
- BLS required.
- ACLS preferred.
- PALS preferred.
- PRN - varied shifts, as needed, casual requirements per
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $25.00 - $37.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux City , Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - PRN, Healthcare , Fordyce, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!