Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Full-time
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
**May be eligible for a $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS** -
Join the Respiratory Therapy team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, including a $15,000 sign on
bonus, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan
Repayment Program, various shifts and career growth
This position may be eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus with a 3
- PTO on Day 1! -
- Options available for free health insurance! -
- Student Loan Repayment: This position is eligible for -Avera's
-Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans
and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000)
from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- The RRT is responsible to perform Respiratory Therapy functions
to include breathing treatments, nebulizer treatments, blood gas
and ventilator setup and monitoring.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of a two or four year accredited respiratory care
- BLS Certification required within 60 days of hire.
- ACLS and PALS certification preferred.
- Registered by National Board of Respiratory Care
- Respiratory Care Practitioner License for South Dakota
- Days and nights - 12hr shifts; every 3rd weekend/holiday
rotation required; 72hrs/2wks.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $25.00-$37.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux City , Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Full-time, Healthcare , Fordyce, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!