Registered Nurse (RN) lll- ICU
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work: Work at
Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join
a team where the career opportunities are endless. Culture: Be part
of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and
the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work
where you matter. You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health
insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on
bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities. Avera is
currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the
best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings.
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve with providing direct resident care. Job Summary
- The Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit coordinates
patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to
demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera
co-sponsorship values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing education program.
- Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or
"multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact
state outside of SD.
- BLS Certification within 60 days of hire
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of hire
- TNCC or TCAR - within 12 months of hire
- FCCS within 12 months of hire Work Schedule
- 7:00am-7:30pm & 7:00pm-7:30am; every third weekend, every third
holiday; 60 hours every 2 weeks Pay The hourly range for this
position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux City , Registered Nurse (RN) lll- ICU, Healthcare , Wynot, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!