Speech Pathologist - PRN
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, -various shifts to fit your
lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is seeking a caring and compassionate Speech Pathologist to
serve Avera Sister James Care Center.
- The Speech Pathologist at Avera Sister James Care Center
provides care and treatment of assigned patients/students/residents
in a caring, safe, and efficient manner.
Patient Care Duties:
- Evaluation/Screening-assesses patient needs/deficits/strengths
and formulates appropriate treatment plan.
- Documentation-creates and reviews/revises documentation while
following reimbursement guidelines.
- Treatment Skills-administers and performs therapeutic
interventions with patients.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program.
Certification, Licensure, Registration
- Current licensure/certification as a Speech Pathologist in the
state of South Dakota.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux City , Speech Pathologist - PRN, Healthcare , Crofton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!