Physical Therapist - Full Time
Company: Avera(at)Home Yankton
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Join the team at Avera! Award Winning Health Care: Avera has
been named among the nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of
America's Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health
Care Organization by CHIME. Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary
team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving
Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You
Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO, free health
insurance, options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, various
shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth .
Exciting opportunity to join as a Physical Therapist (PT)! Be a
part of a team that is dedicated to giving quality care to patients
in their home where they are most comfortable! Position
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Student Loan Repayment: This position is eligible for Avera's
Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans
and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000)
from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
Dakota. Job Summary
- The Physical Therapist restores patient's function, alleviates
pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering
medically prescribed therapy services in the home and healthcare
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the population served by Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program of the
American Physical Therapy Association preferred.
- One or more years experience in-hospital Physical Therapy,
long-term care, or outpatient therapy preferred.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as a Physical Therapist
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the states of Nebraska,
Iowa, Minnesota, or North Dakota may be required depending on the
service area. If required, must obtain within 90 days of being
placed in the position or of the requirement.
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability
insurance carrier. Work Schedule
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; 80 hours every 2 weeks Pay The
hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate
dependent upon experience.
- $33.50 - $50.50 per hour What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera(at)Home Yankton, Sioux City , Physical Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Crofton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!